1. General information
2. Information collected
We may collect any or all of the information that via both automated means such as communications profiles and cookies. Personal Information you give us depends on the type of service, support, or sale inquiry, and may include your name, address, telephone number, fax number and email address, dates of service provided, types of service provided, payment history, manner of payment, amount of payments, date of payments, domain name or other payment information. All sensitive information is collected on a secure server and data is transferred . When transferring personal information a security icon will appear in your browser.
Information Collected Automatically
When you use our Website, we automatically collect certain information by the interaction of your mobile device or web browser with our Website.
2. Other Automatically-gathered Information
We may automatically record information when you visit our Website, including the URL, IP address, browser type and language, and the date and time of your visit. We use this information to analyze trends among our users to help improve our Website or customize communications and information that you receive from us. If combined with other information we know about you from previous visits, the data possibly could be used to identify you personally, even if you are not signed in to our Website.
4. Do Not Track Settings
3. How information is used
hen we use or process personal data about you, we do so only as necessary to provide the services and products you use (e.g., to meet our contractual and legal obligations), or otherwise with your consent, to comply with applicable law, or to fulfill other legitimate interests of you or us as described in this Policy. Through our Website, you will be provided with the choice of which types of communications you will receive with us, and the ability to change those choices whenever you want. Some of the more common, specific uses of your information are described below. Providing Requested Services and Products; Fulfilling Contractual Obligations.
We may use PII to provide the services and products you’ve requested or to otherwise perform any contract we may have with you, including communicating with you about the scope of work, payment or other related topics. When you create an account on our Website, buy a product or service from us, or otherwise agree to our terms and conditions, a contract is formed between you and us. In order to carry out that contract, we must process the information you give us. Some of this information may be PII, and we may use it in order to do any of the following:
Verify your identity for security purposes.
Provide you with suggestions and advice on products and services.
Provide our products and services, which includes updating, securing and troubleshooting, as well as providing support. We also may provide your PII to third party service partners, agents or subcontractors that provide services that support our business relationship with you (i.e. payment processors, website-hosting companies, third party content platforms, etc.), but those third parties will only receive information necessary to provide the respective services and are not permitted to use personal data they receive from us for any other purpose.
Improve, personalize and develop our services and products.
We process this information on the basis that there is a contract between us, or that you have requested we use the information before we enter into a legal contract. We will continue to process this information until the contract between us ends or is terminated by either party under the terms of the contract.
1. Information We Process With Your Consent
2. Legally Required Releases of Information
We may be legally required to disclose your PII, if such disclosure is (a) required by subpoena, law, or other legal process; (b) necessary to assist law enforcement officials or government enforcement agencies; (c) necessary to investigate violations of or otherwise enforce our Legal Terms; (d) necessary to protect us from legal action or claims from third parties including you; and/or (e) necessary to protect the legal rights, personal/real property, or personal safety of our company, customers, third party partners, employees, and affiliates.
3. Other Legitimate Interest
We may process information or use it to communicate with you on the basis that doing so is necessary to achieve a legitimate interest, either to you or to us. Where we use your information on this basis, we do so after having given careful consideration to:
- Whether the same objective could be achieved through other means.
- Whether processing (or not processing) might cause you harm.
- Whether you would expect us to process your data, and
- whether you would consider it reasonable to do so.
- For example, we may process your data or communicate with you for any of the following purposes:
- – Advertising and marketing to you, which includes sending promotional communications, targeting advertising, and presenting you relevant offers based on information you provide or our prior dealings.
- – Operating our business, which includes analyzing our performance, meeting our legal obligations, developing our workforce, and doing research.
- – Record-keeping for the proper and necessary administration of our business.
- – Responding to customer complaints or service requests.
- – Responding to unsolicited communications from you to which we believe you would expect a response.
- – Protecting and asserting the legal rights of any party.
- – Insuring against or obtaining professional advice that is required to manage business risk.
- – Protecting your interests where we believe we have a duty to do so.
- We will continue to use this information for this purpose until the legitimate interest no longer exists or such use is not necessary to achieve the legitimate interest.
4. Our Use Of Re-marketing
5. Disclosures To Successors
6. Access To Your Personal Information
You may review certain information that we hold about you by signing in to your account on our Website. To obtain a copy of all information we maintain about you, you may send us a request using the contact information at the end of this Policy or, if available, through a tool on our Website. After receiving the request, we will tell you when we expect to provide you with the information, and whether we require any fee for providing it to you.
7. Verification Of Your Information
When we receive any request to access, edit or delete PII, we will first take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting you access or otherwise taking any action. This is important to safeguard your information. Retention Period for Personal Data Except as otherwise mentioned in this Policy, we keep your PII only for as long as required by us:
- To provide you with the services or products you have requested, or otherwise to perform or enforce a contract between us.
- To continue to provide the best possible user experience to visitors who return to our website to collect information and educational materials
- To comply with other law, including for any period demanded by tax authorities; or to support a claim or defense in any court or in any legal, regulatory or administrative proceeding.
4. Our Security Policy
Our Website is hosted in the Netherlands and we conduct all of our business from our office located in the Netherlands. Accordingly, the information which you provide to us may be transferred to countries outside the European Union. By submitting your personal data, you’re agreeing to the transfer, storing and processing of your data outside of the European Union. Your data may be transferred to countries that do not have the same data protection laws as the country from which you initially provided the information. We have taken steps to build our Website using sophisticated encryption and authentication tools to protect the security of your PII. When we collect your PII through our Website, we will encrypt your PII before it travels over the Internet using industry standards as establishing for conducting secure online transactions. We also use industry standard technologies such as secure routers and fire walls to make sure that your PII is safe. Unfortunately, we cannot fully guarantee secure data transmission over the Internet because of its nature.
Once we receive your PII, we have industry standard security measures in place to protect against the loss or misuse of your PII, though again, we cannot fully guarantee against such loss or misuse. We strongly urge you to protect any password you may have for our Website and not share it with anyone. You should always log out of our Website when you are done using it, especially if you are sharing a computer with someone else or are using a computer in a public place.
5. Limitation of Liability
You assume the sole risk of transmitting your information as it relates to the use of this Website, and for any data corruptions, intentional interceptions, intrusions or unauthorized access to information, or of any delays, interruptions to or failures preventing the use this Website. In no event shall Desinique be liable for any direct, indirect, special, consequential or monetary damages, including fees, and penalties in connection with your use of materials posted on this Website or connectivity to or from this site to any other site.
6. Other Websites
By email: email@example.com